Natural Hair Color: Why use herbal hair dye?
More and more women are looking for herbal hair dye options. Herbal dye is composed of 100% organic, vegetal goodness which colors hair naturally with lots of added benefits.
How does herbal hair dye work?
Well, everything begins with a plant. Herbal hair dye is made from sun-dried plants, flowers, or leaves. Once completely dry, the plant is harvested and crushed into a fine powder which is used as herbal hair dye. Hair colorists mix this powder with hot water to create a dye paste. That’s it – nothing else is added. Our 100% vegetal hair dye covers and adapts to your natural hair color, thus protecting the integrity of your internal hair fiber.
Benefits of Herbal Hair Dye
Natural hair color is composed of plant pigments, making it a 100% natural alternative. We’ve listed some of the benefits below:
- Herbal hair dye can be used by anyone. It consists solely of natural ingredients and does not contain irritants which cause allergic reactions. People who suffer from hair-dye allergies caused by ingredients such as ammonia or PPD can use our herbal hair dye. Because the hair color is vegetal, it may also be used while pregnant or receiving chemotherapy.
- One of the most amazing benefits of herbal hair dye is its nourishing qualities. The natural hair color gently wraps around your hair strands, forming a protective layer.
- Color lasts longer and fades out gradually. The pigments from the plant fix on the outer layer of the hair fiber allowing the color to fade slowly, over time.
- Herbal hair dye is suitable for all hair types and hair shades.
- It provides 100% grey hair coverage.
- Vegetal color is 100% biodegradable. This significantly reduces our impact on the environment, which is a key benefit of herbal hair dye. It is a sustainable alternative to chemical dye, which makes this method all the more great!